Monday, March 2, 2009

Maddzy here! :) So much has happened... its the end of the tri! YAY, we have had LOTS of sleepovers, We have discovered a new love for Mafia wars on FB, and a lot of other wonderfully fabulous things! We had a sleep over at my house with emily and it was so much fun! we ate lots of candy and stayed up late! We also played the game of life with my brother sam. We also took up scrapbooking and made very cute books! WOW! Febuary has been such a long month and I am glad its over! Kellzy is in a play Lil Abner! She is so good she plays the bad girl and is so good at it! I am so luckey to have her as my bestie! Today we went running... I am not going to lie it sucked I run REALLY slow! Oh and we also have developed a love for LegallyBlonde the musical. Well i think thats it for now...
Kiss Kiss
Maddzy

No comments:

Post a Comment